Saturday, September 7, 2019

Greeting to this new blog

Welcome everyone!

We are excited to be sharing the blogging world via internet technology from our little community school. Tonica is a small north central Illinois community. It is only a few miles from the spectacular Starved Rock State Park, Illinois and Vermilion Rivers.

We are also small in numbers but big in enthusiasm for learning more about science. Check back often as we start to share a little of what is happening in the middle school science room as of September 2019.

1 comment:

  1. As a substitute middle school science teacher, I will be sharing my enthusiasm for this current teaching challenge with the blogging world. Personally, I'm certified in IL for FACS grades 6-12; however my M. Ed. was Elementary Education with ECE emphasis and in that program I took 3 elementary science methods courses offered at UMSL at that time. Also currently I've started taking micro certificate courses with NISE, the National Institute for Science Education.

    ReplyDelete

Life Science Plant Specimen Dissection or Separation of Parts by a 6th grader

Welcome to Science Grades 6 to 8 from USA Heartland ! I'm Becca S, the blog owner. This post is to share some photos of a 6th grader ...